[pmmail-list] what do I do about this on going problem?

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 19:05:41 -0800

Hi, Steve, as of now, I've just got both pop and smtp at
mail.mindspring.com and it seems to be working better, but this means I
won't be protected against virus's, and if pm mail had a server time
out feature, I wonder if that would help, like they hape in outlook
express, but it may be a 2001 issue.  I don't know what you mean about
the web stuff, as I never go around to cumbersum web sites, it's just
frustrating when all you get is error check error log, now, with pm
mail configured the way it is now, it did say error 10061, could not
connect, but now, it seems to be fine.   I never use to have a problem
where pm mail would dis-connect from the server after taking an action
regarding viruses, but it seems that when I would get a virus message,
and the wizzard would come up, I would get thrown off the smtp server,
and would have to find the message on the remote server, and delete it,
and start the down load from where I left off, and this never use to
happen before, just started happening in April, and wonder if new
definitions are causing this, or what?  Hope I'm explaining it alright.

Marty