[pmmail-list] Filtering to Trash

Sorin Srbu pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:24:55 +0100

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand how the filtering works if one chooes to
move all mails within a certain criteria to the Trash, as opposed
to using the Delete message filter-command. The problem is that if
I choose the delete message filter-command, the mail gets *copied*
to the Trash folder, but the original mail still remains in the
inbox. When using the move filter-command to move the mail to
Trash, it won't work at all, the folder to move to, autoresets to
the Inbox and the filter won't work.

How do I go from here??

I use Pmm Pro v2.20.2661 for windows.

TIA.

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer		Web: http://www.farmaci.uu.se
# Dept of Medical Chemistry,		Phone: +46-18-4714482 >> 5 signals >> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,			Mobile Phone: +46-701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University	Fax: +46-18-471-4474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden		Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.