[pmmail-list] send email from Opera

Hahn Gerhard pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 01:22:56 +0100

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:10:37 -0500, mark davidson wrote:

If I use the Opera setting 'Use default mail...'
I get the error with the popupwindow, which invits me to create a new account.

Finally I found the old tip.
--->
Check the following key in your registry and see that it points to the
directory where your pmmailw.ini file is located.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blueprint Software Works\PMMail

(sZ)Shelldirectory
<----
But this seems to not work anymore.
Neither I set it directly in the PMMail, nor in the version-sub-branch.

Might it be necessary to do a clean install??
I just have upgraded and it seems that the base install (what ever version) hasn't set all correct.

Any more help available, or do I have to go the hard(long) way?

baba
gerhard