[pmmail-list] 3rd attempt: How to set the subject of a canned reply?

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:08:30 +0000

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:41:15 +0000 (GMT), Simon Bowring wrote:

>The big problem is that PMMail neither generates message-ids, neither
>can it honour them to do message threading! Many other mail
>clients can however (this is especially frustrating considering
>the original pmmail's companion news-reader, PMINews does both
>generate and honour messgae-ids to do true message threading, so
>the original authors even had the code!)

Do you remember the original PMINews' version of threading by
message-ID Simon? It took a fair while before it actually worked
properly, in v2.0 as I recall.

If PMMail had the earlier version of threading you might be wishing
that it didn't!

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?