[pmmail-list] pgp/mime support in PMMail ?

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:55:24 -0700

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:49:53 +0100, Hannes Hromadka wrote:

>This mail is written in mutt, and I included my public key.
>I cannot check the signature of this mail with PMMail neiter can it be
>done by PMMail/2.

*** PGP Signature Status: bad
*** Signer: Johannes Hromadka <Johannes.Hromadka@gmx.net> (Invalid)
*** Signed: 11/14/02 5:49:53 AM
*** Verified: 11/14/02 9:53:32 PM
*** BEGIN PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***

Hmmm... that's odd.  I wonder why it's bad when it pulled your key from
the signature, not the .ASC key file.

However, PMMail did give me the warning that it couldn't verify as you
weren't in my keyring - which means it was fine.

--
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 9852 5A49 D2CB C385  22B1 BD27 75FB 35BD