[pmmail-list] SPAM filtering with PopFile

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:53:53 +0100 (MEZ)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:37:40 +0100 (MEZ), L.Willms wrote:

> >  I'd like to run it on my OS/2
> > server which is using PMMail to sort and bounce messages to a mailing list.
>
>    Later today I will make available my REXX-script CK_blacklist.cmd which is
> to be used as a PROGRAM-tag in a regular PMMail filter (ICSL). I haven't done
> it until now, because I wanted to write an installer which would insert it
> automatically into all accounts as a preconfigured filter.

   You can get it now from http://www.willms-edv.de/freesoft/  as BLACKLIST.ZIP

Unzip this archive in any directory and call CK_install.cmd
CK_install.cmd will copy CL_blacklist.cmd into a directory
named UTIL parallell to the directory where you installed PMMail/2,
and will create this directory, if it does not yet exist.
Then CK_install.cmd will add this blacklist filter to every account
as active incoming filter which will delete the incoming message
when one of the blacklisting hosts configured in CK_blacklist.cmd
marks one of the hops of the message a "Confirmed Spam Source".
For more documentation see CK_blacklist.cmd
Send me an email if you like the program or if you see
any problems with it or want to suggest any enhancement.
The latest version will always be available on
  http://www.willms-edv.de/freesoft/

Yours,
Lüko Willms