[pmmail-list] SPAM filtering with PopFile

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:37:40 +0100 (MEZ)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:01:41 -0500, Stephen Eickhoff wrote:

>  I'd like to run it on my OS/2
> server which is using PMMail to sort and bounce messages to a mailing list.

   Later today I will make available my REXX-script CK_blacklist.cmd which is
to be used as a PROGRAM-tag in a regular PMMail filter (ICSL). I haven't done
it until now, because I wanted to write an installer which would insert it
automatically into all accounts as a preconfigured filter.

   I will post the URL on this list when the file is available.

Yours,
Lüko Willms