[pmmail-list] Re: HTML formatting in PMMail (Netiquette by some)

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:46:22 -0700

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:56:14 +0000, Brian Morrison wrote:

>counterstrike every time you post with >80 chars wide or have a .sig
>longer than 4 lines; the response to HTML would practically be

The ones that now amaze me are those who are "anti MS top-posting".  As
in against the replies that place quoted material at the bottom of the
response.

While I think that makes  "me too" responses way to easy, is it really
something to get your knickers in a knot over?  There are now scroll
buttons on your mice, folks...

Netiquette Nazis are a real PITA sometimes.  Yes, rules are good, but
we have to cut people, especially newbies, some slack.  Martha Stewarts
of the Mailing Lists need not apply, IMHO.

--
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"