[pmmail-list] Re: HTML formatting in PMMail (Netiquette for sure now)

Dave pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:02:42 -0600

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:10:45 +0000 (GMT), Simon Bowring wrote:

>>(off topic: now that I again have a POP access account, how do I
>>change my list address to use that account instead of Yahoo?)
>I'd subscribe on the new address and then unsubscribe on the old!
>
>Simon

Yippee!  I am back to using PMMail for my PMMail list mail!  Happy
days are here again.

Thanks for the suggestion (subscribe, then unsubscribe).  Some lists
include a change command.

Best,

Dave

PS: I'll not discuss why one would include an entire broken HTML
thread, forcing multiple digests per day, beyond saying: "crotchety
old-guy perennial newbies". :)