[pmmail-list] HTML formatting in PMMail

Simon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 07:35:54 +1300

I'd suggest talking to your friend, not the makers of PMMail

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 02:51:00 -0500 (EST), Carl Gehr wrote:

=Only strips the tags when it is *displayed*...  The message, should
=there actually be a reason to save it, is typically 3x-10x the size of
=a pure text message.  Often displays with extra, unnecessary blank
=lines.  I have one friend who insists on sending HTML messages that are
=read and discarded, no matter the content.  Too many embedded
=backgrounds, image attachements, etc.