[pmmail-list] HTML formatting in PMMail

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:51:30 +0000

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:32:12 -0500, Kari Suomela wrote:

>Just like the unnecessary/useless PGP sig in your posting.

I sign all the mail I send from that particular mailer, it's there so
that I can demonstrate that I either did or did not post a given piece
of mail.

I think you'll find it's significantly smaller than an HTML rendition
too.

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?