[pmmail-list] HTML formatting in PMMail

Walter Metcalf pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:42:40 -0500 (EST)

I have no interest in posting messages containing HTML--I have enough
trouble getting the spelling and syntax correct in plain Ascii messages.
:-)  However, I WOULD like to be able to read some of the messages I
receive which contain HTML, without having turn myself inside out trying to
put them into a browser.  And since I don't use my browser for email, it is
rarely set up correctly anyway.

So I would like to see HTML added as an optional feature to PMMail (for
receiving only would suit me fine) so that we the customers could choose we
want.

Thanks,

Walter

Walter F. Metcalf