[pmmail-list] Can't do anything on the new forum

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 16:22:39 -0400

On Sun, 06 Oct 2002 21:46:57 +0200, Sven Schumacher wrote:

>I can log into the forum but I have no permission to write anything.
>
>Does anybody knowing whats going wrong there???
>
>regards

Sven,

I have updated your profile and you should be able to post now. There was obviously a problem during the conversion from the UBB board that put your profile into an unauthorized category. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I had to kind of hack the conversion hack to get it working for the version(OLD!) of UBB we were using.

If anyone else sees this problem, please let me know.

Thanks,
Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com