[pmmail-list] just testing was Re: Can't do anything on the new forum

Robert Traynor (BobT) pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 06:52:28 +1000

test please ignore.

Robert Traynor (BobT).
7 October 2002   6:52

On Sun, 06 Oct 2002 16:22:39 -0400, Brandon King wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Oct 2002 21:46:57 +0200, Sven Schumacher wrote:
>
> >I can log into the forum but I have no permission to write anything.
> >
> >Does anybody knowing whats going wrong there???
> >
> >regards
>
> Sven,
>
> I have updated your profile and you should be able to post now. There was obviously a problem during the conversion from the UBB board that put your profile into an unauthorized category. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I had to kind of hack the conversion hack to get it working for the version(OLD!) of UBB we were using.
>
> If anyone else sees this problem, please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Brandon King
> PMMail 2000 Technical Support
> support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
>

> - pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
> To POST to the list, send your message to:
> pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

> with the first line of the message body being...

   ,-._|\       Robert Traynor        (BobT)
 /  Oz  \      email            rtraynor@optusnet.com.au
 \_,--.x/