[pmmail-list] sorting folders

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 15:27:15 -0700

Hi, list, is there a way to set up pm mail where when you've I've
expanded a tree-view of lists, in this case, that's what it's called,
that I only get the items in the list, and must close the tree-view to
get back to what ever is in the default folder list?  I ask, because
I've been trying to rename my folders in such a way where all I have to
do is press the letter of the messages I want to view, and it goes
right to that folder, but when I'm on an item below the letter in the
alfabet I want to go to, I have to press the particular letter twice,
for example, if I'm on x, for blind x, I have to press the letter t
twice to get to tech, or blind tech, and trash appears the first time I
press t, and this shouldn't be, as only those items in the expanded
tree-view should be visible, and the tree-view should be closed to get
back to the default list such as inbox, outbox, etc.  Also, I tried
renaming my air checks folder, and when I did, when I'm at the top of
the tree-view, instead of saying marty expanded like it use to do, it
says ty expanded, and I'm wondering how to fix this.  Thanks for
helping, and I hope I'm making sense, because it's confusing to me
also.
Marty