[pmmail-list] Fwd: Mem Leak in Recent Betas

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 18:48:10 -0400

Still have the mem leaks, never did see any acknowledgement of my previous
email....????

I've noticed a memory leak in the latest betas that if I leave PMMail open for
a few days, Windows can no longer fully build menu resorces.

I just had to restart PMMail, it was using 29MB and 21MB of Mem Usage and VM
Size. After restart it is down to 10MB and 5MB all respectively, but I don't
have to reboot Win2K to clear this up thankfully.

I just updated to 2.20.2659 this past weekend, and made it through till today
without having the leak stop work.

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/