[pmmail-list] Fwd: Mem Leak in Recent Betas

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:05:04 -0400

On Wed, 09 Oct 2002 18:48:10 -0400, Michael Lueck wrote:

>Still have the mem leaks, never did see any acknowledgement of my previous
>email....????

Hi Michael,

I think most of the "leaks" have been fixed in the latest versions. The
problem that you are having is the fact that PMMail 2000 caches each
message list as it is opened. So, after opening 2 or 3 folders with a
couple hundred messages in each, PMMail will now require enough memory
space to hold all folder listings you have opened. Now, whether this
gets fixed in PMMail 2000 or not, I don't know. Peter was a little
unclear about whether or not he could even fix this in PMMail 2000, but
I do have this listed as a bug and if it is possible, it will be fixed.

--
Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com