[pmmail-list] Set subject not working correctly on outgoing messages?

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:53:00 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry for reposting, but I got no response so far...

Hi

Because I couldn't figure out how to set the subject of a canned-reply
message, I created an outgoing filter for setting the subject line. Now
- this filter changes the subject of the message as it is shown in the
message list, but NOT in the real message. When opening the message I
see the old 'Re: ...' subject.

So, what's the point of changing the subject if it doesn't affect the
outgoing message? It this a bug or working as intented and I'm just
unable to understand the intention?

Best

Andreas