[pmmail-list] BASIC on win2k (Was: Filter question)

Simon Bowring pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:46:01 +0100 (BST)

>I did however upgrade it to 16M ram quite recently.
DOS 5 can make some use of the memory if so configured
(e.g. for disk caching) but BASIC won't see any memory
above 640kB.

I'd see if you get your user to copy the basic interpretter
off [or find the original DOS 5 disks(!!) which will contain a
copy]. It's fairly likely to work on Win2k.

Email me off list if you need any further help
Simon