[pmmail-list] Bug Report: Background color does not go away when deselecting HTML formatting

Bill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:21:00 -0700

If I receive an HTML e-mail message, and it has a colored (non-white)
background, when I reply to the message, PMMail (correctly) displays
the background on the message window in the specified color.  But, when
I turn off HTML formatting (by deselecting Options -> HTML formatting)
the background of the message window stays in the color specified in
the HTML message.  All coloring (and all HTML formatting for that
matter) should go away when deselecting HTML formatting.

I am running PMMail Standard 2.20.2657 for Windows.

- Bill G.