[pmmail-list] Filter question/REXX

Steve Richards pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:09:06 -0500 (EST)

Well I think I found a much simpler solution (for me)'. I just found a small POP3 client that will download the
mail and put it in a subdirectory. I just created a REXX script to download from the four mailboxes that I want
and place it into the SMTP subdirectory I'm using. My filters place them into the right folders and thats that.

Steve