[pmmail-list] small problem in 2625

Allan McLane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 14:42:46 -0400

OK, I see where I may have caused some confusion... I have always seen this when replying and I am not sure about forwarding.

If it matters, I always reply by hitting <ctl><alt>r

Also, I can't remember details as far back as v1.x and shouldn't have been so glib ;] but I believe it's been with us for replies ever since URL's have been highlighted (FWIW).

--allan