[pmmail-list] Latest build not importing messages...

Curtis Delzer pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 01:34:12 -0700

his is 2.20-2634 beta, and the Eudora.mig and msie.mig files are about 60K smaller than the ones in the earlier versions and will not at all import or display the other
mailers on my system.  I don't know when the importers were changed but had to go back to 2502 because deleted 2581 and 2612 but it should be noted those
changes.  I now have the older copies of eudora.mig and msie.mig but haven't yet tried using the old migrators with this version of the build.

Curtis Delzer.  H.S.  (HimSelf)
W B 6 H E F.
DOWNTOWNSacramento, California
curtis@calweb.com