[pmmail-list] Splitting data and executable

Markus Baertschi pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 23:57:34 +0200

Hazen,

can you elaborate ?

what entry do you have in which HKCU registry key ?

I would love to be able to install PMMail in C:\Program Files
while the mail folders are in d:\Mail\...

Markus

>I have this set up on my machine.  Have OS/2 (HPFS) and Win2k Pro
>(NTFS).  Then made Win2K Pro see the HPFS partitions.  My data file is
>on E: drive (HPFS).  I have an entry in HKCurrentUSer registry pointing=

>to the data file.
>
>Works fine
>
>Hazen Woods
>Austin, TX
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

  Markus Baertschi             Phone: ++41 (21) 807 1677
  Bas du Ross=E9 14b             Fax  : ++41 (21) 807 1678
  CH-1163, Etoy                Email: markus@markus.org
  Switzerland                  Homepage: www.markus.org