[pmmail-list] Splitting data and executable

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:35:36 -0500

On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 11:32:01 +0200, Markus Baertschi wrote:

>>A sensible way to separate the PMMail Program from the Mail Data would
>>certainly rock. There should be a pointer for PMMail to find the mail
>>files. This pointer should be separate for each user.
>>- On Windows an entry in the registry is the right way (HKCurrentUser).

I have this set up on my machine.  Have OS/2 (HPFS) and Win2k Pro
(NTFS).  Then made Win2K Pro see the HPFS partitions.  My data file is
on E: drive (HPFS).  I have an entry in HKCurrentUSer registry pointing
to the data file.

Works fine

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX