[pmmail-list] feature request

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:32:17 -0700

On Mon, 09 Sep 2002 18:51:51 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:

>I just opened a POP account for my wife (now that I finally installed
>Win2K Pro).  I was about to show her how to set up her address book
>when I discovered that her account opens my address book.  While I can
>certainly understand the advantages of that, nevertheless I would like
>for each account to open to its own set of address books, or at least
>have an option to do so.  (FWIW, she is not at all comfortable with all
>of the addresses and books staring out at her - she would prefer just
>to see the addresses of family, grandchildren and her few professional
>corespondent)

That's a tough situation.  For me, all of my accounts represent variations of
my own personality, and I certainly want all of them to have the same address
books.

You might consider installing a second instance of PMMail for her.  Do you have
her own separate login?

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.