[pmmail-list] Windows beta 2634 available on pmmail2000.com

Dave Hathaway pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

Ah yes.  This happened to me quite a lot using "McAfee Online."  The
local version didn't seem to do that as much, perhaps because it was
out of date.  The online version is updated every night or so and
always caused a crash when it found a virus.

Just in case you needed to know what versions caused this....

Dave