[pmmail-list] Windows beta 2634 available on pmmail2000.com

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:40:22 -0700

Hi, is the 2634 version posted yesterday, the same vuild as was
originally posted on Thursday night?  I ask, because I went to the web
site on Thursday night, and there was 2634, and was just wondering.  On
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:17:21 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Sep 2002 18:14:05 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:
>
>>Peter was working today with the problem of crashes after certain
>>anti-virus software activity on incoming messages.
>
>Can you provide more details? I think this one must have hit me
>yesterday afternoon for the first time. It was worse than a crash. The
>computer kept running, but was just running very, very, very slowly. I
>tried to shut it down, but after over half an hour (and it was making
>progress), I hit the power button. And this is on a 1.8GHz Pentium 4
>with 512MB of memory.
>
>I'm running VirusScan under Win2K sp3. The second time it happened, I
>had the Task Manager process page open and saw that vsmon.exe was
>taking most of the CPU. I have VirusScan disabled now, and it seems to
>be running OK. I'm glad I caught your message under webmail, or I'd
>probably still be stumped.
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

Marty