[pmmail-list] Windows beta 2634 available on pmmail2000.com

Warner Young pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:18:04 -0700

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:31:32 -0400 (EDT), Al Dunsmuir wrote:

>The list is alphabetized at the outer level, on my system (OS/2).
>
>A pure alphabetization would cause me severe problems, as I
>send the new messages for each mailing list into a "New" folder
>which is a child of the folder for each mailing list (used to contain
>retained items).
>
>I would like the ability to stretch the selection list window larger
>to make it faster to find the relevant folder, however.

Slightly off-topic, but in 2634, the Search Messages dialog is still
using that funky monospace font.  It causes things like the
"Subfolders" checkbox to be truncated, and it just looks plain odd.

This should be *really* easy to fix in the Windows version, since it
would just involve changing the "font" attribute in the .RC file.

-Warner Young