[pmmail-list] NoWrap Draft [Was: PMMail suggestions}

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:12:29 -0400 (EDT)

My previous agreement with the proposed function not withstanding, I
can ALSO agree with this.  I would only offer one observation:  We
could have BOTH.  The original proposal should be quite easy to
implement by simply branching around the reflow code.  The proposal
below will require some NEW function that will obviously take more
effort.

So, I'd like to see both...

Carl

"Why wish for a loaf of bread when you can wish for the grocery store"
	-- from an uncle many, many years ago.

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:41:55 +0200 (MES), L.Willms wrote:

>   I disagree, because there is a much better solution: an editing func=
tion
>which reformats the highlighted text according to the current word-wrap=

>options and line length, while keeping possible quote characters always=
 at the
>beginning of a line instead of interspersing it into the text lines.
>
>   The internal editor of CROSSPOINT (short XPOINT or XP) does do it wi=
th the
>CTRL-B command. I'm not sure, but I think that I remember that the Post=
 Road