[pmmail-list] A couple of 2634 wish list items....

Wendell Brown pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:46:45 -0500

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:16:41 -0400, Steve Marvin wrote:

>>I have been using the Shift-Ins combinations as well as Ctrl+XCV etc
>>since I was wearing shorts.  Full support for both would be
>>appreciated.
>>

>I must be missing something, I am running 2634 pro and just tried Ctrl-INS in
>every text/edit field I could think of and it works just the same as Ctrl-C. That
>includes RcvdMsg(From, To, Subject, Text), CreateMsg(To, Cc, Subject, Text),
>Address Book. I am a big Ctrl-INS/Shift-INS user and don't remember it ever
>not-working.

As insane as this sounds... try it in the TO box...  Yeah, I know, I'm
lazy, but I bring up an old message on a list and try to copy the TO
address for use in a new outgoing message.