[pmmail-list] A couple of 2634 wish list items....

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:06:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:46:45 -0500, Wendell Brown wrote:

 >>includes RcvdMsg(From, To, Subject, Text), CreateMsg(To, Cc, Subject, Text),
 >>Address Book. I am a big Ctrl-INS/Shift-INS user and don't remember it ever
 >>not-working.
 >
 >As insane as this sounds... try it in the TO box...  Yeah, I know, I'm
 >lazy, but I bring up an old message on a list and try to copy the TO
 >address for use in a new outgoing message.

As you need to use the mouse here anyway, why don't you copy mith one if the
mouse buttons? Works fine!
But I'm glad that I can do most of the work by keyboard. There's nothing worse
than being forced to permanently switch between mouse and keyboard.

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189