[pmmail-list] problem with copying addresses

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:14:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:03:53 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:

 >Hi list, it seems that if I don't have a person's address in the
 >address book, and I either go to a replied message, or the headers of
 >the replied message, and copy the address, that when I paste it in to
 >the to field, it appears twice in there, and I can't send the message
 >without some kind of error, and I was wondering, if there was a way
 >that pm mail could be told, don't add the greater than signs, or
 >quotes, until the message is about to be sent, even if the quotes and
 >greater than signs are already in the message, because this way, you
 >could copy and paste their address in to the to field of a message
 >without having to add it to your address book.  Hope I'm making sense,
 >because this is quite annoying when this happens.

I'm doing exactly what you described from time to time and it works fine! The
quotes and "less/greater than" sign don't cause problems cause when you type in
an address manually, you also use them.

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189