[pmmail-list] trash folder icon shows mail

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:39:44 -0700

Hi list, I wrote about this before, but got no response, and I would
like to know if there's a fix for this problem that has been going on
since I started using pm mail, and that is, that sometimes when the
trash folder is empty, for example, right now, it says trash1,
indicating one message in the trash folder, but there are no messages
in the trash folder, and to proove it, I went to the blueprint software
works folder, the pm mail folder, and the account folder, and opened up
the trash.fld file, while pm mail 2634 was running, and the folder just
had the 3 items, the folder.bag file, the folder.ini file, and the
folder.utc file, so, how does one stop this annoyance of the trash
folder showing 1 message when there are none?  I tried reindexing the
trash folder, and that didn't work, so, short of shutting pm mail down,
is there a fix for this problem?  Thanks for helping in advance.
Marty