[pmmail-list] Keyboards (Was: A couple of 2634 wish list items....)

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:21:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:50:57 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:06:32 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:
>
>>Gregory L. Marx
>>(who remembers when getting a quality KB meant buying a Northgate at $129 a clip)
>
>I was going to say. I've got two of those. Unfortunately, they are on a
>shelf and I'm using a [gasp] Microsoft keyboard. The feel is mushy, but
>the ergonomic layout made my hands and wrists feel better. Maybe
>someday I'll find a nice ergonomic keyboard with a Northgate or IBM
>feel and quality. Any suggestions?

I'd suggest checking what PCKeyboard has to offer ...
If it was me I'd go as far as calling them since their website can't possibly have everything listed ...

Gregory L. Marx