[pmmail-list] Keyboards (Was: A couple of 2634 wish list items....)

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:50:57 -0400

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:06:32 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>Gregory L. Marx
>(who remembers when getting a quality KB meant buying a Northgate at $129 a clip)

I was going to say. I've got two of those. Unfortunately, they are on a
shelf and I'm using a [gasp] Microsoft keyboard. The feel is mushy, but
the ergonomic layout made my hands and wrists feel better. Maybe
someday I'll find a nice ergonomic keyboard with a Northgate or IBM
feel and quality. Any suggestions?