[pmmail-list] PMMail error with DSL...

Wendell Brown pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:53:56 -0500

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:44:07 -0400 (EDT), Jerry Prather wrote:

>I can send mail from this OS/2 computer and my old dial-up
>ISP to PMMail on the eCS computer without a problem,
>however I can't seem to send mail in the opposite
>direction.  All efforts end up with a failure and an entry
>in the error log.  The reported error is:

Well you could try sending via POP... It probably won't work, but go to
the Account / Properties / Send tab and click on POP instead of SMTP
and then put in your POP receive information (from what everyone else
has said, probably incoming.verizon.net since that is their POP server,
your pop user id and password).

Even if it doesn't work it's worth a try.