[pmmail-list] Filter says forward message, still in outbox

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:49:13 -0400

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:11:36 -0400, Andrew Webber wrote:

>I've never tried this before, but I made a filter that forwards
>some messages (based on sender) to another address.  Just noticed
>there are four of these in my Outbox but they haven't been sent.

Do you have the account properties set to Send Immediately on the send
page?  If so, are you sure the forwarding address is correct?  If not,
it can be rejected by the SMTP server and remain in your Outbox.

Ralph Cohen