[pmmail-list] Filter says forward message, still in outbox

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:17:57 -0400

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:49:13 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Do you have the account properties set to Send Immediately
>on the send page?  If so, are you sure the forwarding
>address is correct?  If not, it can be rejected by the
>SMTP server and remain in your Outbox.

Thanks Ralph, I have the account properties sent to Send On Fetch
but I've certainly fetched in the last couple of days.  And the
four messages all have different timestamps, actually even
different dates (yesterday and today) (now in my Sent folder) but
all four bounced within seconds of each other (so they must have
actually gone out together, after I reindexed I believe).

I double-checked the address since it's my cell phone, the number
is correct but they're bouncing from Rogers.com because they're too
big for text messages.

Guess I'll just keep an eye on this tomorrow.  Obviously it's less
urgent for me since the mails won't be accepted at the receiver's
end anyway.

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
------
If my timestamp is off by an hour, it's not my fault.
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject
weather: www.cnn.com/WEATHER/ce/Ontario/OttawaYOW.html
Photo albums at www.andrew-webber.com/~photos/gallery
ICQ: wwwebber    Yahoo: andrew0534    eBay: andrew1883