[pmmail-list] Filter says forward message, still in outbox

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:49:23 -0400

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:11:36 -0400, Andrew Webber wrote:

>I've never tried this before, but I made a filter
>that forwards some messages (based on sender) to
>another address.  Just noticed there are four of
>these in my Outbox but they haven't been sent.

A quick follow-up, I posted this at 12:11 and at 12:12 I got bounce
messages on the forwarded mails.  Don't care about the bounce
(they're too big for the phone) but did reindexing fix it, do you
think?

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
------
If my timestamp is off by an hour, it's not my fault.
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject
weather: www.cnn.com/WEATHER/ce/Ontario/OttawaYOW.html
Photo albums at www.andrew-webber.com/~photos/gallery
ICQ: wwwebber    Yahoo: andrew0534    eBay: andrew1883