[pmmail-list] Filter says forward message, still in outbox

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:56:10 -0400

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:49:23 -0400, Andrew Webber wrote:

>A quick follow-up, I posted this at 12:11 and at 12:12 I got bounce
>messages on the forwarded mails.  Don't care about the bounce
>(they're too big for the phone) but did reindexing fix it, do you
>think?

There was a problem with the Forward: filter function that was resolved
in 2502 I beleive. If you continue to experience problems, you should
try updating to the latest build.

>From the website (www.pmmail2000.com/list.html):

- FIXED-Forward Filter: Using Forward as an action in a filter does not
work, messages are placed in Outbox with the status of Sent, but they
are never Sent.

--
Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com