[pmmail-list] Filter says forward message, still in outbox

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:46:41 -0400

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:56:10 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>There was a problem with the Forward: filter function that
>was resolved in 2502 I beleive. If you continue to experience
>problems, you should try updating to the latest build.

Thanks Brandon!

I will do that later today (for sure this time).

I'm sure that's exactly what it is.

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
------
If my timestamp is off by an hour, it's not my fault.
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject
weather: www.cnn.com/WEATHER/ce/Ontario/OttawaYOW.html
Photo albums at www.andrew-webber.com/~photos/gallery
ICQ: wwwebber    Yahoo: andrew0534    eBay: andrew1883