[pmmail-list] Importing .csv

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:04:51 -0600

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:22:04 -0600, Martin Moran wrote:

>Checking the help, the first thing needed is "the exact text of Adr".
>Can someone please tell me what that is from their e-mail periodic
>table, so that I can put it in before the e-mail address?  Thanks.

Hi again,

I'm feeling somewhat sheepish about this now.  Brandon e-mailed me
(does he ever sleep) to tell me that "the exact text of Adr" is, *ahem*
"Adr".  I would have taken forever to discover this - kind of like
"Speak Friend, then enter".  *sigh*

Sorry everyone.

--
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"