[pmmail-list] wxOS2 development

Al Dunsmuir pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:59:31 -0400 (EDT)

I like the noise when I'm working with the machine, but would love a
"mute" switch.  That would let me turn off the noise when we're
trying to convince my 18 month old daughter (whose room is next
door to my office) that sleep is a good thing <GRIN>.  I do turn off
the external speakers... but PMMail seems to play its tones only
via the wee system unit mini speaker.

On the same topic, I'd love an on-line/off-line toggle switch (a-la
PMINews) to pause network activity.  Folks travelling who intend
to work on their mail offline would also find it useful.

Al