[pmmail-list] wxOS2 development

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:42:23 +0200 (MES)

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:59:31 -0400 (EDT), Al Dunsmuir wrote:

> PMMail seems to play its tones only
> via the wee system unit mini speaker.

   ... if you don't change that in Account | Account preferences | Preferences
| New Mail Notification.

   You can specify a WAV file to be played when receiving new mail for that
account is ended (Like your own voice "Hey, there is new mail for me!").

   You can also configure WAV files to be played in filters.

   You can use a mixer to switch off the sounds completely for the system. I
think you can find some free or shareware ones on Hobbes.

Yours,
Lüko Willms