[pmmail-list] PM Mail 2000 v2.20.2567

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:23:23 -0700

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:54:25 -0400, T. Alex Beamish wrote:

>I'm new to the list.
>
>I just downloaded and installed this new version of PM Mail and don't
>like the way the entire application window pops up when I open a
>message. I prefer that I just get the mail message that I've selected
>to read. There doesn't appear to be any way to configure this
>differently.
>
>Have I missed something, or has That Been Changed With This Version?

I, for one, am not sure what you mean.  If I double-click a message in the
PMMail main window, I get a new top-level window with the message.  If I
minimize the app and use the taskbar icon to choose a message, I get only the
message window, not the app window.

Perhaps you could offer a bit more detail about what you are seeing.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.