[pmmail-list] PMMailPro v.2.20.2657 update

Marc Lewis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
23 Sep 2002 11:45:48 -0600

Hello all.

<On 23Sep2002 09:12 Patrick R. Sklenar wrote a message regarding
[pmmail-list] PMMailPro v.2.20.2657 update >

 > This update does absolutely nothing.  The executable is not
 > [snip]
 PRS> Something's wrong on your system then, because several of
   [snip]
 PRS> Had you shutdown PMMail before running the installer?  I
[snip]

Yes, I did shut it down beforehand.  I'll try it again and see
what happens; the CRC of the PMMail 2000 directory on my first
try didn't change.

Best regards,
Marc