[pmmail-list] PMMailPro v.2.20.2657 update

Patrick R. Sklenar pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 07:13:44 -0400

On 23 Sep 2002 11:45:48 -0600, Marc Lewis wrote:

> Yes, I did shut it down beforehand.  I'll try it again and see
> what happens; the CRC of the PMMail 2000 directory on my first
> try didn't change.

	Wierd.  The only other thing *I* can think of is Brandon's
query as to whether you might have accidently DL'd the Standard edition
and tried loading that over the Professional one.  Sorry I've not been
of much assistance.  But I did want to let you know that the DL file
they (BSW) currently have out there does work. :(

--
	pat----

pat@sklenar.info   ---===---   http://www.sklenar.info/