[pmmail-list] Any thought of developing....

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:00:41 -0700

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:40:43 +0100, Xav wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:22:35 -0400 (EDT), Al Dunsmuir wrote:
>
>>It certainly comes in handy when one forwards usenet posts to
>>an interested party who is not following the group.
>
>True, but is that so often that simply typing out the address is a chore ?
>I have used Agent since 1995 and never used the address book facility.

I use the Agent address book quite regularly.  I read news at home, but PMMail
is at work.  If I need to send an e-mail from home, I use Agent.

Further, my ISP apparently cannot figure out that comp.lang.asm.x86 is a
moderated newsgroup, so I have to send all my posts by hand to the moderators.
The moderator address is a huge, long thing; I'd be really ticked off if I had
to type it by hand each time.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.