[pmmail-list] Any thought of developing....

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:32:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:47:46 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>> In which case OS/2 users using PMMail and PMINews will lose their
>> commom address book altogether (at best). :-((
>
>How many people is that, really?  I think it's more important to carry
>PMMail forward, then to maintain some minimal compatibility with a progam
>that was abandoned a number of years ago.

Although I'm using PMINews every day still, I agree with you on this
issue (hardly ever use the address book in PMINews anyway).

Best

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of Vienna (Austria)